Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rambling thoughts

Today I was getting the boys bed clothes out of the dryer and they still stink like piss! What am I doing wrong I rinse them first then wash them. I hate that smell. It is so hard to get ride of. Plus the fact that I could wash laundry all day long but I hate folding it and putting it away. Does anyone else hate folding too or is it just me. I was talking with my hubby last night and saying I need to clean the house up but I hate doing it. He looks at me and says "Why". I can't believe he asked that. Duh I hate it because I clean all the time and it just gets messed up again. Sometimes I don't think they really understand. If he lived on his own I would hate to see what that place would look like. Don't get me wrong I love him to death but he is such a slob. I have became so much closer with my husband in the last year. We have been through so much the last almost 10years. I am thankful I didn't just give up like I wanted to do many of times. I hate the hours he works because I can't spend much time with him like I would like.
On a better note.. Aurora is going strong gaining weight like she should and going everywhere. She's not crawling yet but rolls wherever she wants to. She pushes her self backwards. She has this new thing where she rolls herself up in her blanket it's so cute. She's growing way too fast.
The boys are doing so good in school. Chandler is working so hard to stay out of trouble. I hope it stayes that way. Preston is good at school and he is starting to have better behavior at home. Felecity is the same loving child she always is with cuddling all the time and she even climbs up in bed with me in the morning and rubs my back. I don't even get this from my husband anymore! She's still the same mouthy little girl though. She can really make someone laugh when they are feeling down. The other day when I was sick from my night out. She comes in and sees me puking and instead of asking anything she says "Mommy on Harry Potter the boy on there was puking up slugs". I couldn't help but laugh. I was kinda grossed out by the whole slug thing though. Who wouldn't be? So when I am asked what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. My answer will my children and my husband. If I didn't have them I wouldn't have anything. Yeah I wish I was rich or famous but that's not how life always works. I am rich in other ways than money and there are a lot of people that are wealthy but have no life because they let all that power get to them. I want to hear what everyone is thankful for this season.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I just wanted to stop by and reply to your comment about seizures. We tried the Ketogenic Diet and chiropractic treatments to successfully treat our Noah. If you want to email me privately, you can at jsprecourt@yahoo.com!

Steph