Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

As you may have noticed by now I'm having another baby girl. It makes it a little easier seeing how I have nothing left for a boy! Yippee now we have three weddings to pay for though! This makes my fifth and last baby for us. Hubby is gonna get the snip snip done soon after the baby gets here or around the time I'm due. I'm really starting to show now. I just seamed to pop out all at once. Oh well it's my last pregnancy so I better enjoy it as I have with all my others. I can't complain too much, my pregnancy's have been pretty easy and nothing slows me down from doing the things I enjoy. I of course won't put anything in my body that could harm the baby!
I am happy to have such a large family. Lots more love there!
Chandler made honor roll once again and we are very proud of him. Preston it doing well in school also as well as wrestling. He went to a meet a few weeks back at moorseville and he took 5Th place and got a ribbon for it. Not bad for his first meet. He was grinning from ear to ear that day.
As for Felecity well she just thinks she's the best dancer ever! She loves dance so much and ask me 24 - 7 when she is going.
Aurora has been practicing walking and still don't have it down yet but she's working on it as well as her motor mouth that never stops jabbering. She went to Riley again on Monday and they said she is doing great and don't need to see them again! I of course am glad too cuz it is a long drive that I don't like driving. Well that's it for now!

No comments: