Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy bee's

I have been so busy lately. This weekend went pretty fast with us running around like chickens with our head cut off. It started with Saturday morning going over Terre Haute and checking to see if my parts came in for my quad, still not in by the way. Then we went by to pay some bills while we were over there. I decided since we were over there I wanted to see what Once Upon a Child had. They were way over priced for being a resale shop. We also went to Baby's R Us found a few things I needed. Went home to get some housework done and other things too. I don't think I ever get a break from cleaning. We decided later to go to Hubby's parent's house. We were there for a while. They kids got to play with their cousin's for a good while. They played like monkey's in the tree's while Felecity was going around the yard picking up nut's to feed to the squirrels. She thinks about the animals so much. We got to play a game of uker which we haven't done in a while. We Borrowed the movie Transformers(which is a good movie by the way) We end the night with watching the movie when we got home and then to bed.
Sunday went pretty well. We stayed home most of the day. Hubby's brother came by with his two little boys. After he left we watched part of the Colt's game. Then my brother called and wanted us to come over there to watch it with him. So we did.( he has DVR so we didn't miss any of it) I was disappointed how it ended. I knew it was going to be a close game. We then played a card game with my brother and his wife. It was fun. We like to get together a lot when it gets cold out. Nothing else to do. We talked a while after then headed home.
Monday I got to take is easy for the most part of the day. I have been trying some new things with the sewing machine. I'm thinking of switching Aurora to cloth diapers. I never thought it was so easy. I have found so many people on Cafemom's that do it and talk about how easy it is. So I figured I would give it a try. They have come a long way since our parents used them. I think I'm going to make them since I can't afford to buy them right now! I might buy a few later,but right now money is tight. So wish me luck! I just wish I knew this when I was having my first baby. I was talking about it to my sister in law and she thought it was a good idea too. I think she will be making her own too now. My Husband and brother think I'm nut's but since when do I listen to him. LOL I listen to him sometimes. If any of you have any pointers on making them please feel free to let me know. I'm sure it will help.

No comments: