Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Slow down! slow down!

Wow my December calender is so full. Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have been so busy! Lots of school activities for the kids. I feel as though I won't even have time to take a crap if I need to.
This past weekend we have worked on my truck. We were up all night Saturday night and Sunday working on it. We even got the cops called on us because of our stupid neighbor across the street likes to bitch. Her and her Husband or whatever he is can go all night fighting and we can her every word. She even likes to smack him around, but when we try and do something worthwhile she calls the cops on us. It was 6am so she can blow me. So from now on when we hear a peep out of them the cops are getting called. That will teach her to mess with me. Oh we did get it running by the way. That's why she called the cops. LOL We still have to work some of the kinks out but she's gonna hate when I start diving it daily again. I can't wait. I was so pissed off that I think I drank like 4 or 5 beers and I never drink beer.
They kids got to go see Santa at Felecity's school on Saturday. We got a family pic but minus the hubby because of course he had to work. Felecity didn't want any part of it at all. Aurora just looked at Santa like he was stupid. It went pretty well!
Aurora is starting to rock back and forth on her hands and knees. Look out!
I so need a break from the kids but every time I plan something hubby has to work. I feel like no one knows how I feel. At least hubby gets out of the house like everyday,but not me. I just get to be with the kids like 24/7. I love my kids but I need some time for just me sometimes!

No comments: