Thursday, March 6, 2008

four teeth and counting!

Last night before going to bed I relized Aurora had a fever,didn't think anything of it and was thinking to myself I hope she's not getting the flu! Well it took a few more minutes and it hit me! I bet she's getting teeth. She already has 2 that she got at like 4 months and she didn't fuss a bit about those. Well now she has 2 more. My kids have been weird when getting teeth they get the craps and sometimes a fever.they never get fussy.I guess I just get lucky but who knows. It's hard for me to understand when other parents say well they are teething cuz I don't look at it as too big of a deal! It's part of life I guess!
Anyways things are going better around here. Felecity got her staples out and Preston got her stitches out. We tried to tease felecity and told her her brain is going to seep out now since she has holes in her head. Yeah she could care less! Preston is gonna have one heck of a scare!
Well the hubby got a new truck, well not new it's a old one but new to him. It's an 85 Chevy. The price was right so he got it without asking me wich he never does so when he told me he thought I was gonna be pissed. I wasn't he needs something besides driving the work van all the time. It needs a little work but nothing too costly. As for my truck it's being looked at and hopefully running better soon. I havn't drove it since the new engine has been out in it cuz it needed some adjustments so hopefully those get taken care of and the van can sit while I enjoy miss Dixie! I hate that van as you can tell. Nothing will ever live up to miss Dixie. Until next time.

No comments: