Friday, May 23, 2008

can't sleep so I'll write a little!

Ok well I think we may of found us a house that is big enough for us. It is big enough the kids can all have their own room plus more. We are crossing our fingers eveything goes good from here on. Wish us luck!
I have had so much on my mind lately that I havn't been sleeping well.with the new baby coming soon and trying to find a bigger house things are just racing in my head. We are also selling our quads since we havn't had much time to ride lately. The kids will still have theirs we don't plan to get rid of those. We do plan to get new ones later but right now we are focused on a lot. Also since I made a deal with the hubby the only way I will sell my quad is if I get a tanning bed. So I am going Saturday to do that. At first I was going to trade it for one but another deal worked out for us.
The kids are all doing great and learning how to use their heelys. Aurora now has 6 teeth and more trying to come through. She's is so close to walking now that I can't bleave how much she has grown in a year. Where does time go?
We are also thinking about breeding our yorki poo. I'll let ya know how that goes. Well I can't think of anything else so later.

No comments: