Saturday, May 31, 2008

schools out!

Wow! This school year came bad went fast. Chandler just barely missed honor roll for the whole year. We are still proud of him though. I also had him thinking he was going to take 1st grade over again. I finally told him he gets to go to 2nd grade though. Preston is excited to get to go to 1st grade next year.
The kids like the summer off but I kinda like the break from them for the afternoon too. Since they have been out they have got me up at the butt crack of dawn every morning. By the time the day is over I am exhausted.
Today I spent most my day cleaning my truck. We are thinking about selling it since gas prices are so high and I am kinda wanting a car. I won't prolly be able to fit all the kids in it but I can barely take the truck right now with gas prices so high. Besides we have the van so it't won't be too bad.
We are still waiting to see what goes on with the house we are looking at. I hope we get it,but I hate the thought of moving again. It will be worth it though if we get it. Lots of room for everyone. Well that's it for now.

No comments: