Sunday, July 27, 2008

catchin ya up!

Well latly time has flown by. Soon the baby will be here and the house will be rockin with 5kids 3 and soon to be 4 dogs. People are gonna think it's a zoo. The boys are ready for school to be back in. For right now they love school. Felecity was hoping to go but was out on a waiting list. I shouldn't have much to worry about though since she is so smart. Aurora is as mean as ever and walking but not a pro yet. She has got more teeth and eats a ton.
we now have half a tree to cut up in our backyard and the other half will be coming down soon before it falls on the house. We got Lucky that the tree fell the other way then the house when we had a bad storm Monday night. Other people were not as lucky as they had more damage.
I did manage to get my hair colored again did it with hubby's help of course. What more can I ask for? He treats me well. Well that's all I can think of for now!

No comments: