Wednesday, March 25, 2009

M.I.A.

I know i have been M.I.A. in the blog world for a while. I have been so busy that i barely have time to pee. Work is good. The kids are finally adjusting to the new school. Grades are are better than were at the beginning of the new year at their new school. The kids are growing like weeds. Chandler will soon be 8 and Preston 7. Felecity 5 and Aurora is going on 2. Sometimes I wish they would just stay babies. Like the other day I told Felecity thanks "Sweet Pea". She looks at me and says "I'm not your Sweet Pea I'm Daddy's Sweet Pea". She just tells it like it is!
We just recently lost our White boxer Rebel. I took him to the vet since he wasn't eating and they took xrays and found two pacifiers and a kids sock. They did surgery and got it out, well he still wasn't doing good so the did another surgery and dint make it. I was so upset. He was such a good dog! Well we were not planning on it and just got a new pup on Saturday. He's so cute i couldn't pass him up. Other than that that's what has been going on in my neck of the woods.

No comments: