Sunday, November 11, 2007

Worry Wort

Lately I have been so stresses with all the things going on in my life lately. Our Boxer(dog) has been missing since Tuesday with no sign of him anywhere. The kids miss him as do I. He's in real dire need of a vet as it is. He quit eating and has lost weight. We wormed him and tried everything. He's always been overweight so we have no clue what's going on. We have had him for like 5 years now and he is a pup out of our in laws dog that burnt in their house fire like 41/2 years ago. So I have been worrying about that on top of needing to find an engine for my truck and catch up on some bills.

It has been so crazy around here lately. Hubby has been working what seems like 24/7. I am getting ready to start a new job,so I have been trying to get some things around the house done so I don't have to worry about it later. Got some baby food cooked and froze so she has some stocked up while I'm at work. I need to get some more done so I don't worry about it so much. I have been making my own baby food for my kids since the whole glass in the baby food thing a few years back. I'm not about to take that chance. It taste so much better anyways. Felecity's favorite was Avocado's. She eats so many foods that even I won't eat.

I tried green beans on Aurora again today and this time she actually ate them. I'm so glad because I don't want he to not like anything like Preston. That boy hates everything! Now I want to try some new things she hasn't tried yet,like Avocado's,peas,squash,banana's,peaches,etc..

She has gotten better with the spitting up but still does. I hate this because she never has a clean outfit. I had to quit breastfeeding so she could gain weight properly. She was so much worse with breast milk. I now have to feed her what looks like a milkshake and have to cut he nipples just so she can get it out. I hate this because breast milk is so much better for her. I tried so many times to switch back to breastfeeding but it just don't work. I try to tell myself that it's ok but I still get down about it. I feel so much closer too.

Aurora has another appointment at Riley next week. So hopefully everything goes good. We are hoping that they don't find out that her reflux is something else causing it. Hopefully good news! We went last time only to find out they needed the results from her upper GI and Ultrasound before they could tell us anything. As I said I'm a Worry Wort. I did take her to the Doctor the other day and she gained almost 2lbs in one month so that's a plus.

No comments: