Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Family keeps growing

Well this weekend was a busy one and a stressful one! It started out with Friday as being the easiest with just a trip to Terre Haute to get some boots and some other things we needed. Saturday was of course our 6th year Anniversary. WOW! We had a trip to Indy all planned out to go Ice Skating and out for dinner. Then off the finish up our shopping! Well we didn't end up getting the shopping thing done because of time. We did however change the plans a little bit since I finally found a white Boxer. So we drove a little out of the way to get out new pup Rebel! We figured we would get him since we have been missing our Buster(Boxer) for some time now. Well needless to say Buster was just a few houses down and they knew it was our dog all along. Well my brother and my hubby decided to go down to their house and ask for him back. Well she admitted to having him and acted like she was going to go get him and never came back to the door. So we called the police and had to get them involved. We had to wait from Saturday to now to get him back since the Holidays and everything. We then had the Humane Shelter and the police go there and scan him since he has a chip in him and we now have him back. I swear by these chips now and urge anyone to get one put in their dog if they ever want a chance on getting him back. As some of you may or may not know Buster has been in our family for a years. He was a pup out of my In-Laws dog and she burnt in their house fire a few years back. So we later got Buster from hubby's Uncle and have had him since. So you could see he means a lot to us. The nerve of some people! I can't see how people can be so heartless. I have three kids that have missed him so much and they still told people about him even while he was missing as if he was still here. I was pissed to find out about this! Our kids couldn't understand why these people wouldn't give their Buster back. They now say they don't like those people because they wouldn't give their Buster back. Of course my first reaction to the whole situation was to go pull that stupid (let's call her ugly) out of her house and grab my dog but of course I reasoned with the hubby and agreed on letting him and my brother go down their. I have a bit of a temper when someone takes what is not theirs so I guess it was best. Seeing how the last chick that stole from me got punched in the face. You can read about that in my Halloween blog. The funny part about the whole thing is the dumb chick that worked in the office where my hubby works is best friends with the chick that had our dog and chose not to say anything. So as if I already didn't like her now I have a very good reason not to like her. If I see her I will tell her how I feel.
Christmas went well and the kids loved their new four wheelers.
So we are going to be keeping busy with three dogs and four wild kids!

No comments: