Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Long time gone

Sorry it's been so long since I have been on this thing. I have been so busy lately. A lote has happened since my last entry.
The kids keep me busy,busy busy. Preston started wrestleing on Monday. He seems to like it so far. Maybe it will wear him a out a little so he's not so hyper at home. Felecity is starting dance classes on Monday so that should keep her busy. She also went up to Riley children's Hospital for them to run a scope down her throut to see what's going on there. She did pretty well under the anesteshia and they did a biopsy while in there. We go Tommarow to get the resuts from the biopsy and tslk about the surgery he wants to do to fix her esophigus from the whole penny ordeal. So I'll try to let ya know what we find out. Chandler well I don't know what to say about him! He has done nothing but get in trouble at school. He has already lost his fourwheeler and he still has not learned. I have no idea what to do. I thought he was going to be the easy one and preston was going to be the one getting in trouble. Boy was I wrong!
We got a new van. Yeah I know a van but I really needed to get my dad his truck back since we decided not to buy it and the van was cheap. It's red which I hate that color but like I said it was cheap and it will get us by till we can find a deceint durango or expedition that doesn't have a ton of miles on it.
My dryer was getting really annoying with it's sqeeking and as much laundry as I do we figured it was time for a new one so we look and got a new set. I can do so much more laundry now and it's not annoying. We are however going to give my dad our old dryer since he needs one. He don't do much laundry so it might last him a little longer than it would have us. His house is bigger so he can excape from the noise too.
Well I think that's abou all I can think of that's happened lately. I know ther's more but I can't remember. Later ok hope u can read this seeing how spell check isn't working....

No comments: